Friday, November 28, 2008

My Office Prank

So on occasion, there will be a Saturday where we have a lot of post-ops and I will have to go in to work.  Last Saturday happened to be one of those days.  The friday before, we got a shipment from office depot, and after unloading the contents, I couldn't help but think... "I can TOTALLY fit in that box!"  After proving myself right, I was dying to prank someone, and I decided I'd get my boss the next morning by hiding in the box and jumping out at just the right moment and scaring him.  A lot of planning was involved here... where to set up the camera, are the patients going to interfere, WHEN do I jump out, etc.  Turns out I had 4 excellent chances, but because I was basically blind in the box, I missed them.  At one point, I was terrified boss-man would see the camera since it was basically in plain sight.  Good thing he's a man.  Jeremy, my co-worker and I came up with a new scheme to lure him back up front, and came up with a code word for when I could attack.  All in all, we had a good laugh.  Enjoy the clip!!!


2 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

That is hilarious! I have never thought to video tape when I am trying to scare someone - very creative!

DottieLou said...

that was pretty funny... he stood in front of that camera for long time without noticing it ..