- I love laundry. I don't know what it is, but I am obsessed with my clothes being clean. Especially my favorite clothes. I go through clothes like crazy, and on a normal day I end up changing my clothes 3-4 times, between working out 1-2 times a day, work, reffing, coaching, and playing indoor. It's always a good day if I get to do a load of laundry. :)
- I'm a "counter". I do have a little OCD in me, and I often find myself counting things in my head, whether it's the number of stairs I run, or the number of swallows I take, I'm usually counting. I am more partial to odd numbers and the number 3.
- I swoosh spit in my mouth. I will randomly swoosh spit back and forth through the space between my front upper and bottom teeth. Don't ask me why. I will do it to some weird pattern going back and forth, and of course I will count the amount of times I swoosh. I know you're all jealous of this one.
- I am a night owl. I often stay up way too late thinking I can prolong the day by staying up later, only to screw myself over in the morning. I never learn, and I am the worst morning person alive. I would prefer not to even speak to anyone for a good hour or so after waking up. As I always say... the worst part of the day is waking up!
- I LOVE scaring people! I don't care who it is... my mom, co-workers, any family member, cleaning people, strangers, or even babies. If I'm not actually doing it, I'm always thinking it. If I can get a scream, it is even better. Babies are fun, cause their eyes get so big and they jump in ripples. It's hilarious. The ICON days were the best, even though I was well hated by the cleaners, and I think I even made one cry (I think she thought we were going to hurt her or something)... it was great! So consider yourself warned. Do not even try getting me as I am HARD to scare! I have "unagi" (yes, this is a "Friend's" reference; Season 6, Episode 17: The One With Unagi).
- I always have treats on hand. I hate being hungry. I also have a lot of nieces and nephews, and hey... who doesn't love the aunt that always has treats?! You also never know when you're going to be in a bind... traffic, waiting at restaurants, or just waiting in general really. Waiting sucks! I have saved many-a-lives with my treat readiness. In fact, I've probably saved YOU!!!
So there you have it... six of my big quirks. You're next!!!