Thursday, October 9, 2008

My 20 Hour Day


October is usually my busy traveling month for NISOA. My first trip this month was to St. Mary's College vs. San Jose State on Friday, 10/3. Aside from the fact that I had to leave just before 4:00 a.m. to catch my flight to Oakland, it was a great trip. I love seeing new schools. I was so proud that I didn't get lost at all (thanks to google maps), as it was a good hour (with traffic) from Oakland to Moraga. I had a nice, young crew to work with (no oldies... yay), but the game itself, was a little disappointing as it went 7 minutes into overtime before the first and only goal of the game was finally scored by SMC. No cards were issued, and only 11 total fouls were called. Woo-hoo. I made it back to the airport to catch my flight out with a good 2 hours to kill. I don't think I would have survived without my Mac. I think I fell asleep before the plane even lifted off, and before I knew it, I was back home by 12:30 a.m. It was definitely a super long day, but it went by fast, and I actually had a lot of fun. Next up... Boise State!

No comments: