Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Monster Project

So for the past couple of weeks I have taken on a monster of a project. I have been searching through all of my negatives from the past, and taking them into the photo place to get digitized and put onto discs. So far I have over 4,500 images to catalog and organize. I then plan on making a highlight photo book for each year. It is SO time consuming, but I know in the long run, it will be completely worth the time and money spent. It is amazing to look back and see how everyone has changed. Here are a few of my memories.

Baby Fallon in 1993.


Zip-lining at Lake Powell in 1996.


Hawaii with Chris in 1998.


More Lake Powell with my big bro in 1998.


Shooting guns with Cory & Rita in 1999.


My trip to Mexico with my friends in 2000.


Camping in Island Park with Tony & Melissa, and Kimmie & Bryce in 2001


Delivering the most amazing speech of the night at Teresa and Mitch's wedding in 2002.


Flying an airplane in 2003


My first 5K with Jaycson in 2003


A Hawaiian Adventure in 2004


It's been great going down memory lane, and makes me more excited to continue making memories. So everyone... pick up your camera and take some pictures TODAY!!!

2 comments:

Sonja Larsen said...

I love it! What an amazing project, it will be incredible when its finished!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you have documented our lives! :)