Friday, September 18, 2009

My Full Plate


The busy season has officially started. I am currently coaching Emily Ty's U10 soccer team, which have been making tremendous progress. I have already reffed 4 college games, with 2 tough games four days apart, both going to double overtime. 90 minutes alone wreak havoc on my hamstrings, but 110? That's just 20 extra minutes of sprinting, not to mention the toll traveling takes on the body. On top of college, I have decided to start my own business so to speak. SLY F.I.T. Fitness Individualized Training. I feel like I've been successful with my own training, I've been helping friends and co-workers, and have finally ordered the course materials to be certified.

Unwinding on top of the Stratosphere after a tough game at UNLV

Why I decided to pile everything on during my busiest time of year? I couldn't tell you, other than I guess it's best to not let an idea or dream get cold, so I'm going for it.

3 comments:

DottieLou said...

good luck with your business plan ... you will be great

Melissa said...

I'm recommiting tonight and next week you are going to be so proud! Thanks for training with AJ. He had a great time today and asked as soon as we got in the car when the next 5K was. We sure love you and appreciate everything you do for us. By the way...where is that picture you were going to post???

Brenna said...

Good pic... i like that shirt :)...although i still can't believe you went to vegas without telling me!