Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Youth Relived

So just yesterday I was talking to Melissa and telling her the story of when I was young, probably around 12 or so, and I would run around the house in a hail storm as many times as I could until I could no longer take the pain.  Yeah, great game I know, but I LOVED it.  I guess I've always been pretty hard core.  Ha ha.  Anyhow, what a coincidence, because guess what happened today???  I was lucky enough to be at Tony & Melissa's when the hail storm hit, and thought I'd relive my youth.  AJ and Emily Ty followed along behind me on my fun adventure around the house.  It was GREAT fun, just as I had remembered.  I hope my tradition has now been passed on to Tony's kids.  LONG LIVE THE WELTS!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

You are messed in the head!

Katie said...

I can't believe how big those kids are! Say hi to Melissa and Tony for me. You like welts so I'm not too worried about you.

Melissa said...

A tradition my kids are now always going to love! Thanks for being the "funnest aunt in the world" and being the only one crazy enough to run through a hail storm with them!

The Strawn Family said...

You are an awesome aunt! The kids totally love you!!

Sonja Larsen said...

I have to say from the picture it looks like it was a blast. Thanks for being a great aunt. Sonja