Saturday, May 16, 2009

My 10K

Ok, so since being back from Cali and another month plus before the Wasatch Back race, it was a little tough getting back into running mode.  I looked online for any upcoming races, and found a 5K and 10K run for the Smithfield Health Days last Saturday.  I quickly signed up, convinced my friends Kami and Neil to as well, to "prepare them" for the Wasatch Back.  They ran the 5K since it was their first race, and I ran the 10K since I had never done that distance before.  I did pretty well for the most part, finished second in my division/gender, and 6th overall.  I know I should be pleased, but this comedy bit from Jerry Seinfeld just kept popping into my head.  Since I am video happy right now, I created this very short clip.  


Do you feel my pain???

3 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

You're the number one Loser! Just kidding, good for you! I think 2nd rocks.

Jeanette said...

Hey, 2nd is pretty darn good! It's much better than last, which is where I would be.

Actually I don't know if it really counts as last if they have to take you away in an ambulance before the finish line =0P

Katie said...

I am so laughing with you on this one! Nice losing; why couldn't you just have not lost? HA HA