Saturday, March 21, 2009

My New Sport

Spring is officially here, and the snow has finally melted... AGAIN.  To go along with my excitement, I've decided to take up a new sport.  Tennis!  I've been playing the past couple of weeks indoor, and finally got outside today to give it a go.  I'm not exactly magnificent... YET..., but I'm getting better and better each time I play, and having a lot of fun.  Anyone up for a game?

I'm starting to get the hang of the backhand, but unfortunately my forehand still needs work.

I don't know why this is, but I hold my breath when I swing at anything, ha ha...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yea for spring that lasted a total of three days. Better luck next weekend with the no snow thing. Thanks for keeping the boys last night. They had a great time and sure love you.