Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Tag

Ok, so this is the first time I have been tagged (thanks Melis), and I suppose I'll play along.  I'm sure I have a list of many, but 6 of my big quirks would be...

  1. I love laundry.  I don't know what it is, but I am obsessed with my clothes being clean.  Especially my favorite clothes.  I go through clothes like crazy, and on a normal day I end up changing my clothes 3-4 times, between working out 1-2 times a day, work, reffing, coaching, and playing indoor.  It's always a good day if I get to do a load of laundry. :)  
  2. I'm a "counter".  I do have a little OCD in me, and I often find myself counting things in my head, whether it's the number of stairs I run, or the number of swallows I take, I'm usually counting.  I am more partial to odd numbers and the number 3.    
  3. I swoosh spit in my mouth.  I will randomly swoosh spit back and forth through the space between my front upper and bottom teeth.  Don't ask me why.  I will do it to some weird pattern going back and forth, and of course I will count the amount of times I swoosh.  I know you're all jealous of this one.
  4. I am a night owl.  I often stay up way too late thinking I can prolong the day by staying up later, only to screw myself over in the morning.  I never learn, and I am the worst morning person alive.  I would prefer not to even speak to anyone for a good hour or so after waking up.  As I always say... the worst part of the day is waking up!
  5. I LOVE scaring people!  I don't care who it is... my mom, co-workers, any family member, cleaning people, strangers, or even babies.  If I'm not actually doing it, I'm always thinking it.  If I can get a scream, it is even better.  Babies are fun, cause their eyes get so big and they jump in ripples.  It's hilarious.  The ICON days were the best, even though I was well hated by the cleaners, and I think I even made one cry (I think she thought we were going to hurt her or something)... it was great!  So consider yourself warned.  Do not even try getting me as I am HARD to scare!  I have "unagi" (yes, this is a "Friend's" reference; Season 6, Episode 17: The One With Unagi).
  6. I always have treats on hand.  I hate being hungry.  I also have a lot of nieces and nephews, and hey... who doesn't love the aunt that always has treats?!  You also never know when you're going to be in a bind... traffic, waiting at restaurants, or just waiting in general really.  Waiting sucks!  I have saved many-a-lives with my treat readiness.  In fact, I've probably saved YOU!!!

So there you have it... six of my big quirks.  You're next!!!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sly you crack me up!

Unagi, swooshing, Saving lives....you the woman!

Melissa said...

You crack me up! Remember how afraid I was of you when Tony and I were dating and I woke you up? Oh the memories. Yes, your treats have definately saved us more than once. Still waiting for a fun post about California...